Seattle Festival of Trees Guild
Thank you for being part of the Seattle Festival of Trees volunteer team! This event benefits Seattle Children's Hospital Uncompensated Care Fund and Autism Center. Your help is needed on Saturday, November 23rd, 2019. We also need lots of cookies for our special guests visiting Santa on Sunday, November 24th, 2019 - please consider whipping up a few dozen.
Be a meaningful participant in this heartwarming Seattle tradition!
Here's a few details about this event!
- Dinner is provided for all volunteers. We have set-up the training times to ensure that you have time to eat before your shifts.
- We will have a variety of food and will have some gluten free and vegetarian options. Food is buffet style and is limited. If you have allergies or have specific dietary needs, you may want to bring your own food.
PARKING: You will select your parking preference before your signup is complete. The parking options are:
- Cobb Parking Garage : Park for free at the Cobb Parking Garage (2 blocks away at 315 Union, enter from Union or University, closes at midnight)
- Olympic Garage : Park for $8 (reduced rate) at the Olympic garage at 415 Seneca St. Valet parking is not included.
- Check in at the Gala Registration table in the Foyer. We will then direct you to the volunteer dinner where you are welcome to leave your personal items if you choose!
Event details are at www.SeattleFestivalofTrees.com.
Volunteer Coordinator | Seattle Festival of Trees
|| Seattle Festival of Trees