Festival of Trees Volunteers (Flashman & Autism Guild)
Thank you for being part of the Seattle Festival of Trees team! This event benefits Seattle Children's Hospital Uncompensated Care Fund and Autism Center. Your help is needed on Saturday, November 17th and Sunday, November 18th. We also need lots of cookies for our special guests visiting Santa on Sunday - please consider whipping up a few dozen.
Be a meaningful participant in this heartwarming Seattle tradition!
Here's a few details about this event!
SATURDAY LUNCH: RSVP on Sign-up Required.
- Lunch cost is $10.00 per person. Pay at the set-up table on Saturday, Nov. 17th. A wrist band will be given to show you paid for lunch. Payment by cash or check. NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS. Checks to Seattle FOT Guild.
PARKING: You must RSVP if you need a parking pass. Indicate your choice by 11/7 on your sign up. Parking options include:
- Cobb Parking Garage : Park for free at the Cobb Parking Garage (2 blocks away at 315 Union, enter from Union or University, closes at midnight)
- Olympic Garage : Park for $8 (reduced rate) at the Olympic garage at 415 Seneca St. Valet parking is not included.
- Check in at the Metropole Room (Map of Hotel will be sent before event!)
- SATURDAY AM: Business casual. Black or red top. Pick up a red volunteer apron at check-in. Please return apron before leaving the hotel!
- SATURDAY PM: Black business dressy
- SUNDAY AM: Business dressy - festive holiday colors. Pick up a red volunteer apron at check-in. Please return apron before leaving the hotel!
Event details are at www.SeattleFestivalofTrees.com.
Barb Shupe and Kimberly Cross
Volunteer Coordinators | Seattle Festival of Trees
|| Seattle Festival of Trees