Seattle Festival of Trees Guild
Thank you for being part of the Seattle Festival of Trees volunteer team! This event benefits Seattle Children's Hospital Uncompensated Care Fund and Autism Center. Your help is needed on Saturday, November 19th, 2022.
Here are a few details about this event!
- Dinner is provided for all volunteers. We have set-up the training times to ensure that you have time to eat before your shifts.
- You will receive an email with your choice of entrees closer to the event date.
- Olympic Garage : Park for $10 (reduced rate) at the Olympic garage at 415 Seneca St. Valet parking is not included.
- Check in at the St. James Room on the Mezzanine level. You can also ask for directions at the Gala Registration table in the foyer. You will have room to eat dinner before or after your shift, your choice, plus you are welcome to leave your personal items in this room!
- Most volunteers wear black dressy attire. This can consist of suit and tie, dress slacks and a button down, dress, pantsuit, etc. Most positions require standing, sitting, and or bending, so please keep that in mind when making your selection. Comfortable shoes are highly recommended as most positions require standing for most if not all of the shift!
- Gala attendees will be in cocktail or formal attire.
** Every effort is given to ensure that everyone gets the position they are signing up for. However, please be flexible if a need comes up and we need you to shift to a different position! **
Event details are at www.SeattleFestivalofTrees.com.
Volunteer Coordinator | Seattle Festival of Trees
Email : [email protected]
|| Seattle Festival of Trees