We challenge you to collect shoes for local and international community development
- Support one of the oldest former freed slave communities in DFW
Ancestors of Rotarians David Evans & Tamara Thomas founded Plano Douglass Community after being freed as slaves. This community is culturally and historically significant for North Texas.
- Support micro-enterprise vendors in developing countries
Micro-enterprises are small businesses in developing nations. They're typically operated by one person or family and friends.
Sign-up to Donate Your Gently Worn, Used and New Shoes
Don't forget to ask friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to donate too!
3 Easy Steps For You - Sign-up/Drop-Off/Call
- Sign-up for how many shoes you are donating.
- Drop-off at Greek Isles Grille and Taverna by October 31st, 2020
- Call 972-905-0293 and leave a message with your name, phone & city for closer drop-off.
Greek Isles Grille and Taverna
3309 North Central Expressway
Plano, Texas 75023
Mon-Fri: 11am-2pm, 5pm-9pm
To Busy To Clean Your Closet for Old Shoes? Donate $$$
Find Other Service Projects
|| Rotary Club of Plano West