Children's Ministry Parents
If you plan to bring your child to the Nursery please sign up below. Sign up with your name and email address and then put your child's name and age in the slots provided. The nursery will be open on Sunday mornings from 8:45am-10:00am for the 9am service and from 10:45am-12:00pm for the 11am service. The nursery will be closed from 10:00am-10:45am to clean between services. The nursery will also be open from 8:45am-11:00am on Mondays for Mom's Group. A few reminders:
- We are currently limiting the nursery to 7 children at a time and children must be between the ages of birth-4 years.
- Please drop your child off at the door of the nursery where a childcare worker will take their temperature before entering
- The nursery will not provide any food, please bring any snacks or drinks your child will need during their time in the nursery.
- Social distancing of children will be encouraged along with frequent handwashing-after diapering or restroom use, after eating, when moving to a different center, etc.
- Do not bring your child if they have had any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours: Congestion - Cough - Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing - Chills - Repeated shaking with chills - Muscle pain - Headache - Sore throat - Loss of taste or smell - Diarrhea - Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit – Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19
- Sick children will be isolated and parents will be notified and asked to pick them up within 15 minutes of being contacted.
- The nursery staff will maintain proper hygiene including wearing face masks, frequent handwashing, removing toys to be cleaned after 1 child has worked with them and disinfecting surfaces before and after nursery hours
Questions? Contact Nursery Director Paula at [email protected]
|| St. Luke's Episcopal Church