Show Fall spirit for your town and your school – build a scarecrow during “Scarecrows at Stonegate”!
- October 10th: 11am – 3pm
- PLEASE NOTE: Oct 11 options cancelled due to staffing shortage.
- October 12th : 11am – 4pm
- October 13th, 14th and 15th: 12pm – 5pm
- LOCATION: Stonegate Gardens - 339 South Great Road (Rt. 117) in Lincoln
- Please bring a pillowcase for your scarecrow’s head, old clothing (pants with belt loops and long sleeve shirts – teen to small adult sizes - are best), and fun accessories (hats, masks, wigs, etc.) or old Halloween costumes.
- Stonegate Gardens provides hay, twine, stakes, additional craft supplies, and step-by-step instructions!
- Choose to display your scarecrow in Lincoln, or take it home. Please note that display scarecrows will not be returned.
- Caretaker supervision is required at all times. No drop-offs, please.
- There is a $15 donation fee per scarecrow, which will be donated to the school PTO!
- Only three families per time slot. Each family will have it's own table, socially-distanced from the other tables.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes provided at each table. Please wipe down the table and all pens/glue guns/tools prior to your departure.
- MASK-wearing is mandatory!