Spring CBI adult Jewish learning signup for these classes and shi'urim below.
1. Can the Center Hold? Understanding Contemporary Jewish Divisions and Our Personal Jewish path forward? Instructor: Rabbi Dov Gartenberg Wednesday Evenings 6:45-8:45, 6 sessions April 21st to May 26th, 2021. This class has a tuition.
2. Virtual Tuesdays Lunch and Learn: Weekly Riffing with Rabbi Dov Tuesdays 12-1pm starting April 6, 2021. This L&L is free. Donations are welcome.
3. CANCELLED. Virtual Thursdays Lunch and Learn: Torah Study Lunch and Learn with Rabbi Dov Gartenberg Thursdays from 12-1pm starting April 8, 2021. Tuition is required for this L&L.
4. The Way of Mitzvot, Jewish Practice: A Virtual Shiur on Shabbat Afternoons. Instructor: Rabbi Dov Gartenberg. Weekly Saturday Afternoons, 4-5pm on Zoom* Starting Shabbat, April 10, 2021. This L&L is free. Donations are welcome.
5. Songs for My Shabbat Table with singer/songwriter CHAVA MIREL. A Virtual Workshop Series. Workshop dates: Five Thursday evenings, April 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20. 7-8 pm. Tuition is required for this Workshop.
6. Signup for persons interested in the Fall 2021 to Spring 2022 New Mexico Miller Introduction to Judaism Program. We will send you more information about this outstanding program before it begins in the fall.
Details and fees of each of these courses can be reveiwed on the document attached below. Use the listing below to signup for any class that interests you. You may pay tuitions or give donations securely on the listing below. You may also request scholarship on the form below. You will receive online login information after you signup.
For questions, write to volunteer coordinator, Suzanne Savage: [email protected]
|| Rabbi Dov Gartenberg