St. Francis of Assisi, Weston
In these unprecedented times, this is with great joy that Saint Francis of Assisi is offering live Masses at our church beginning on the weekend of June 13th and 14th. Each of us will be able to receive communion at all Masses!
Under the conditions given by the State, CDC and the Diocese of Bridgeport, Saint Francis has determined that the maximum capacity allowable for Mass will be 75 people including clergy, staff, volunteers.
Once the Church is filled to capacity while abiding to the social distancing rule, we will offer seating in the hall where the mass will be streamed live on screens until we reach a maximum grand total of 75 people.
Registering for Mass:
To be in a position to accommodate all parishioners safely, we will be registering 75 people for each of the 5 masses scheduled below. Please reserve your seat by selecting the mass of your choice, then click on the button at the bottom of the page to secure your reservation.
Kindly note that registering guarantees you the ability to attend Mass while seating in the Church is on the first come first serve basis.
Finally, we encourage attendance as households because it will allow all parishioners can have access to Masses while still abiding to the social distancing rule.
We ask that as a courtesy to the other parishioners you update your attendance by Friday 12:00 noon if your plans change.
Thank you for your comprehension, may the Lord remain with us and keep us safe!
We are slowly moving towards normal times!
However we still need to comply with the rules issued by our diocese and by our state for the safety of everyone. we request that:
- Social Distancing (6ft minimum) is respected at all times
- Participants bring and wear masks and gloves (recommended) at all times when in public
- Participants bring their own hand sanitizer
- Participants respect sanitizing protocol as directed during the mass (e.g. before and after receiving communion)
- If you do not feel well (please check https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html), do not attend the live Masses. We are keeping the 5:00 pm Vigil mass and a 11:00 am Sunday Mass as live streaming alternatives for your convenience, with spiritual communion
- Diocese of Bridgeport https://www.bridgeportdiocese.org
- Always refer to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) on https://www.cdc.gov
Please be sure to download the attached files below that will provide more details on the masses, communion process and the important safety measures to be respected at all times.
If there is no availability for your prefered mass time, please fill-in the waiting list and the office will call you to secure a booking as soon as a spot becomes available.
||Saint Francis Of Assisi - Weston, CT