Dundee Township Park District, Randall Oaks Zoo
Before you visit, sign-up for a timeslot for when you and your family can take a guided tour through the zoo. Reservations will be available online only, with a limit of fifteen persons per group. The tour will be 45-minutes and may include individuals outside of your household. If spots are available, you may register up to an hour before the designated time slot. Please remember your entry into the zoo will be valid at your chosen time.
Fees: $6.00 per resident, $8.00 per non-resident.
Know Before You Go
- Payment for entry will be collected at the ticket booth when you arrive for your designated time slot, and we strongly encourage the use of our contactless card payment. If you are a member, please present your membership card at that time. If there is a line at the ticket booth, please follow social distancing guidelines and stay to the designated paw prints on the ground. At this time, you will purchase your admission and cups of feed for the animals if you wish to do so.
- We have temporarily adjusted our daily admission price to reflect the format of your visit as your admission includes an educator-led guided tour. Admission: $6 Resident | $8 Nonresident | Children ages 1 and under: FREE
- Once your ticket purchase is completed, you will be directed to our temporary entrance at the south gate of the Zoo, where your tour guide will meet you.
- At the end of the tour, you will be given time to enter the Petting Zoo to interact with the goats and visit our gift shop stand.
- According to the current Phase 4 guidelines, our exhibits inside the main barn will remain closed at this time. Due to this change, we will now have a zoo educator located outside the barn with a rotation of animals for people to meet.
- Please remember that your Zoo visit will be entirely outdoors, and the tour will be conducted rain or shine, so please dress appropriately for the weather. We will not be running tours in cases of lightning or severe weather.
- Customers should wear face coverings over their nose and mouth (exceptions can be made for people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering).
- Pony rides will not be operating at this time.
- The public restrooms will be available, and we recommend visiting them before or after your tour.
- You may want to download a zoo map in advance. To reduce hand-to-hand engagement and increase guest safety, we will not be handing out paper copies. Please note this downloadable map is for general reference only and can be saved onto your mobile device.
- Our staff will be disinfecting the commonly touched areas throughout the Zoo and bathrooms every 2 hours per CDC recommendations. However, we highly recommend utilizing the hand sanitizer stations frequently throughout the Zoo and tour. In addition, all employees will be wearing face masks or shields for your and their safety.
For the safety of our animals, staff and fellow guests, please stay at home if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms such as fever or coughing, or if you have been in contact with a diagnosed person in the past 14 days.
Randall Oaks Zoo