Dundee Township Park District, Randall Oaks Zoo
We are excited to see the temperatures rising, which means the start of a new Zoo season! The staff and animals at the Randall Oaks Zoo are looking forward to seeing you all again. Please read the "Before You Go" section below to understand our processes and guidelines.
When signing up for a timeslot, please select the number of people in your party from the dropdown menu. When checking into the Ticket Booth, please give your name, the time you have signed up for, and the number of people in your party. If only one spot was selected during the sign up process but your party has more than 1 person entering the zoo, we may not be able to accomodate your party due to capacity restrictions.
Due to Illinois Phase 4 requirements, Zoo visits will include a maximum of 60 guests in the Zoo at one time. Each time slot can accomodate 20 people, and you may encounter a short wait to enter the zoo. Look for our "ONE WAY" signs directing the flow of your visit and please follow the paw prints on the pathway to socially distance from other visitors. Thank you for your patience as we navigate these safety procedures. Please note that we require masks to be worn throughout the duration of your entire visit to the zoo.
Please reserve a time to visit the Zoo as we will not be able to accommodate guests without an online reservation.
Fees: Our daily admission price is $4.00 per resident, $4.75 per non-resident | Children ages 1 and under: FREE
Please remember your entry into the zoo will be valid at your chosen time.
Know Before You Go
- Payment for entry will be collected at the ticket booth when you arrive for your designated time slot and we strongly encourage the use of our contactless card payment system. If you are a member, please present your membership card at that time. If there is a line at the ticket booth, please follow social distancing guidelines. You will purchase your admission cups of feed for the animals, and pony ride tickets if you wish to do so at that time.
- The walk-in petting zoo will be open.
- Please remember that your Zoo visit will be outdoors and will be open rain or shine, so please dress appropriately for the weather. Pony rides are weather dependent.
- Guests must wear face coverings over their nose and mouth for the entire duration of their visit.
- The public restrooms will be available near the entrance, and we recommend visiting them before or after your visit.
- You may want to download a zoo map in advance. This is to reduce hand-to-hand engagement and increase guest safety. Please note this downloadable map is for general reference only and can be saved onto your mobile device.
- Our staff will be disinfecting the commonly touched areas throughout the Zoo and bathrooms every 2 hours per CDC recommendations. However, we highly recommend utilizing the hand sanitizer stations frequently throughout the Zoo. In addition, all employees will be wearing face masks or shields for your and their safety.
For the safety of our animals, staff and fellow guests, please stay at home if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms such as fever or coughing, or if you have been in contact with a diagnosed person in the past 14 days.
Randall Oaks Zoo