Dundee Township Park District, Randall Oaks Zoo
For the month of November, we are open weekends only from 9:00am-5:00pm. Due to Illinois' Tier 3 mitigation requirements, visits will now include a maximum of 25 guests in the Zoo at one time. Each time slot can accomodate 10 people, and you may encounter a short wait to enter the zoo. Look for our new "ONE WAY" signs directing the flow of your visit and please continue to socially distance from other visitors. Thank you for continued patience as we navigate these safety procedures new to us. Please note that we require masks to be worn throughout the duration of your entire visit to the zoo.
Please reserve a time to visit the Zoo as we may not be able to accommodate guests without an online reservation.
Fees: Our daily admission price is $3.75 per resident, $4.50 per non-resident | Children ages 1 and under: FREE
Please remember your entry into the zoo will be valid at your chosen time.
Know Before You Go
- Payment for entry will be collected at the ticket booth when you arrive for your designated time slot and we strongly encourage the use of our contactless card payment system. If you are a member, please present your membership card at that time. If there is a line at the ticket booth, please follow social distancing guidelines and stay to the designated paw prints on the ground. You will purchase your admission and cups of feed for the animals if you wish to do so at that time.
- There will be a limited amount of guests able to enter the Petting Zoo to interact with the goats, giving people the ability to social distance.
- Please remember that your Zoo visit will be mostly outdoors, and will be open rain or shine, so please dress appropriately for the weather. We will not be allowing admission in cases of lightning or severe weather.
- Guests must wear face coverings over their nose and mouth for the entire duration of their visit.
- Pony rides will not be operating at this time.
- The public restrooms will be available near the entrance, and we recommend visiting them before or after your visit.
- You may want to download a zoo map in advance. To reduce hand-to-hand engagement and increase guest safety, we will not be handing out paper copies. Please note this downloadable map is for general reference only and can be saved onto your mobile device.
- Our staff will be disinfecting the commonly touched areas throughout the Zoo and bathrooms every 2 hours per CDC recommendations. However, we highly recommend utilizing the hand sanitizer stations frequently throughout the Zoo. In addition, all employees will be wearing face masks or shields for your and their safety.
For the safety of our animals, staff and fellow guests, please stay at home if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms such as fever or coughing, or if you have been in contact with a diagnosed person in the past 14 days.
Randall Oaks Zoo