The Meal Bridge
Let's keep Atlanta restaurants busy and our healthcare workers well fed. Order a meal from a local restaurant and have it delivered to hospital staff.
Step 1: Select an available slot below and then click the "submit and sign up" button at the bottom to finalize your information.
Step 2: Call any restaurant you would like to support. Read the restaurant guidelines below to make your choice.
Step 3: Order a meal for the specified number of people to be delivered at the listed time (lunch- 11 am) (times are flexible). Order a day or two before delivery. Make sure meals are individually packaged (no whole pizzas).
Step 4: Send meals to Mercy Care Decatur at 424 Decatur Street.
Step 5: The delivery person should call the unit at the specific number listed and communicate that the order is a Meal Bridge donation. Then a representative will be able to come down for pick up.
IMPORTANT: To ensure proper delivery, give the restaurant the unit phone number provided in your specific sign up slot. Also, communicate it is a Meal Bridge donation.
RESTAURANT AND FOOD GUIDELINES. To facilitate proper meal donations for our Healthcare workers, please follow the guidelines below.
• Meals must be prepared in an established restaurant with a commercial kitchen and current health permit.
• Meals must be individually packaged/boxed.
• Delivery must be made from the restaurant.
• Participating Healthcare facilities are unable to receive meals prepared in homes.
• The specific Unit name and/or contact phone number must be visible on the delivery.
**order meals a day or two prior to delivery
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact Grey Cohen. Text or call (470) 426-4369 or email [email protected]