The Meal Bridge
Let's keep Atlanta restaurants busy and our healthcare workers well fed. Order a meal from a local restaurant and have it delivered to hospital staff. This program will begin with Emory University Hospital. As we identify additional hospitals and corresponding restaurants, we will add them accordingly.
Step 1: Select an available slot below and then click the "submit and sign up" button at the bottom to finalize your information.
Step 2: Call any restaurant you would like to support. Read the restaurant guidelines below to make your choice.
Step 3: Order a meal for the specified number of people to be delivered at the listed time (dinner- 7 pm) (times are flexible). Order a day or two before delivery. Make sure meals are individually packaged (no whole pizzas).
Step 4: Send meals to Emory Johns Creek at 6325 Hospital Parkway Johns Creek. Drop-off should be at the Concierge Desk/ Main Lobby.
Step 5: The delivery person should call the unit at the specific number listed and communicate that the order is a Meal Bridge donation. Then a representative will be able to come down for pick up.
IMPORTANT: To ensure proper delivery, give the restaurant the unit phone number provided in your specific sign up slot. Also, communicate it is a Meal Bridge donation.
RESTAURANT AND FOOD GUIDELINES. To facilitate proper meal donations for our Healthcare workers, please follow the guidelines below.
- Meals must be prepared in an established restaurant with a commercial kitchen and current health permit.
- Meals must be individually packaged/boxed.
- Delivery must be made from the restaurant.
- Participating Healthcare facilities are unable to receive meals prepared in homes.
- The specific Unit name and/or contact phone number must be visible on the delivery.
**order meals a day or two prior to delivery
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact Grey Cohen. Text or call (470) 426-4369 or email [email protected]
Emory Johns Creek