Here2Help - East Bethesda Food Collection
Thank you for participating in the Here2Help food drive. Since early April, thanks to the immense generosity of the Bethesda-Chevy Chase community, Here2Help has made over 1,300 deliveries, distributing over 35,000 pounds of food across Montgomery County.
We are now beginning another round of collections until August 15, 2020. If you are willing to donate one or more bags of non-perishable groceries, please use the sign-up to let us know. Then purchase and bag the suggested items (list below), and leave the bag(s) on our front porch, at 4609 Windsor Ln. in East Bethesda (2 blocks south of Jones Bridge Road).
Other ways to help:
Thank you so much!
Suggest items for each bag (any items welcome, even if bag is not complete with each of these items):
- grains such as rice or pasta
- canned vegetables
- proteins such as canned chicken or fish, beans, peanut butter/nut butter
- canned fruit or applesauce
- breakfast cereal or oatmeal
- shelf-stable boxed milk OR evaporated milk
- other family-friendly kitchen staples, such as pasta sauce, soup, broth, or cooking oil
- child-friendly snacks
- toilet paper (if you have it to share)
Diapers (esp. larger sizes), personal hygiene, feminine hygiene, shampoo, soap, dog food, and cleaning products have also been requested.
(Bolded items are of particular need right now.)
Location: 4609 Windsor Ln., Bethesda, MD 20814