Each year, the Work of Art program invites top professional artists, designers, performers, and creators from Los Angeles to talk about their jobs, their journeys, and answer any questions that students, parents, and guests may have.
For 2020, our Creative Career Fair will be online, and we have invited folks from Disney, Instagram, Netflix, Variety, Warner Music Group, and many more marvelously influential businesses, large and small. This fun, casual, upbeat event will kick off with a panel discussion. Please join us!
The Date: Saturday October 24th, 2020
10:00am - 11:00am | PANEL DISCUSSION - "Breaking Barriers: To Be a BIPOC Creative in Los Angeles..."
11:00am - 11:15am | Networking Break
11:15am - 12:15pm | SESSION 1
- The World of Film and TV - Directors, and Writers and Producers, oh my!
- The Helpers and Activists - Activists, Change Makers and Arts Educators
- Graphic and Web Design - Graphic design for advertising, computing, architecture and more!
- Performers - Singers, Dancers, Actors!
12:15pm - 12:30pm | Networking Break
12:30pm - 1:30pm | SESSION 2
- The Published Word - Writers, Editors and Publishers
- The World of Fashion - Designers, Stylists and Models
- The Fine Artists - Visual Artists, Gallery Owners and More...
- Business - Music, TV, Film and International Art Executives
1:30pm - 1:45pm | Networking Break
1:45pm - 2:45pm | SESSION 3
- The Builders - Scenery, Interior Designers, Architects and Engineers
- The World of Music - Classical Musicians, Songwriters, Music Marketing...
- Entertainment Design - Design for Game, Rides and VFX
- Photographers - All the people associated with still images
2:45pm - 3:00pm | Networking Break
Registration for the 2020 Creative Career Fair will CLOSE by Thursday, October 22th at 11:59PM.
Sign-up Instructions & Zoom Links Follow Up:
Sign up below by clicking the orange "Sign Up" button. Then click "Submit and Signup" to be directed to our selections page.
On the selections page, answer the questions provided and select the Career Track you would like to be a part of per session (3 total sessions). Please know that you are not required to attend all 3 sessions.
Submit the form by clicking "Sign Up Now". From here you will receive a confirmation email which will provide further information about our upcoming event.
On Friday, October 23rd, you will receive an email which will include the Panel Discussion and Career Tracks Zoom Links needed to access the Creative Career Fair.
All Breakout Sessions take place on ZOOM. Links will be shared with registered attendees by email. The Zoom discussions will not be recorded.
We look forward to seeing you Saturday, October 24th at 10am PT!
With special thanks to our supporters who make the Work Of Art program possible: Vera R. Campbell Foundation, BCM Foundation, The Eisner Foundation, Audrey & Sydney Irmas Charitable Foundation, Mentors Foundation, and SONY Pictures.