The Welcome Table Christian Church
We are so excited to now have a "Little Red Pantry" at The Welcome Table Christian Church! This pantry is already being used by so many individuals from our local community. In order to ensure that the pantry stays full, we are creating this sign up form. Please, if you are able, claim a spot (or more) so that we can ensure that the box is being kept as full as possible! You can come any time on the day you sign up.
We recommend non-perishable food items such as:
- Protein/Granola bars
- Canned fish, such as salmon, tuna and sardines
- Canned meats, such as chicken and turkey (easy open lids are helpful)
- Vienna Sausages
- Jerky- beef, chicken, etc
- Pureed foods, such as sweet potato, pumpkin and applesauce
- Nut butters, including peanut, almond, walnut
Also, you might consider bringing small personal hygeine Items, such as feminine hygeine products, deoderant, wet wipes, toothbrushes, etc.
|| Office Administrator