American Stand Volunteers - International Bazar 2019
The American Stand will be using SignUpGenius again this year as we had such great success last year in organizing our volunteers! This should allow you to look at all volunteer opportunities for the American Stand and choose which works best for you. To help guide you we have listed steps below:
A. In the red "Sign Up" tab to the right of your chosen task and time slot, click the small white box to sign up. (please note: Food Stand, Merchandise Stand, Stands set up and tear down, Grocery delivery and Pricing are listed separately on the sign up, so please pay attention to what you sign up for) At the bottom of the screen don't forget to click "Submit and Sign Up".
B. On the next screen, your chosen time slot and date are confirmed. If desired, type in any preferences on where you would like to volunteer within the Stand (i.e. type: chili, gifts, etc. in the box provided), see below for the full list of options:
- The Merchandise Stand will be selling toys, gifts, Christmas ornaments/cards, stationery, clothing, etc.
- The Food Stand will be selling chili, hot dogs, beverages, nachos, groceries, brownies, popcorn and alcohol
- We will need cashier volunteers for both Stands
Fill in your name and email address and remember *If you are logged in and signing up for your spouse, child (minimum age 14) or friend, please select the "Display Alternative name on the sign up" box and type in the name of the person you are signing up for.
C. Click "Sign Up Now!" A "Thank you" message with your name will appear and you'll get a confirmation email as well. You are done!
Things to Remember:
- The Merchandise Stand asks that you arrive 5 minutes and The Food Stand asks that you arrive 10 minutes before your start time to familiarize yourself with your work area.
- As we don't have a lot of space at the booths to store coats and jackets, please remember to leave them at the coat check when you enter the LuxExpo/Foire.
- We understand that plans can change and you can become ill; however, we ask that you please contact us as soon as possible if you're unable to fulfill your volunteer commitments so we can try to find a replacement.
- As long as our sign up is available, you can always go into SignUp Genius to add or make changes to your preselected choices. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO SIGN UP FOR SEVERAL TASKS AND SHIFTS.
- Unfortunately, there are a limited number of volunteers for each area during one shift. We will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
- We will send you a reminder email a few days before the event with any additional details.
- Questions? Click the “Created By” name below to send us an email anytime.
Each year we have more than 100 volunteers sign up to help us with this fun and worthwhile charitable event. Please help us spread the word and support the International Bazar, which raises more than 600k Euros each year to benefit charities in Lux and around the world (including the U.S.)!
|| Jeannie Fisher