Due to the increase of COVID-19 cases in Montgomery County and to ensure the safety of CASA Advocates, staff, and Guest speakers, the annual CASA Fall Conference has been changed to a LIVE Zoom conference on September 18th from 8:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
We are honored to have Judge Amy Tucker, DFPS Regional Director, Leshia Fisher and Executive Director, Jean Radach at Angel Reach joining us live as our Keynote speakers.
CASA Executive Director, Ann Marie Ronsman, and CASA Program Director, Marilyn McQueeney will present the latest updates with you regarding CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County.
Advocacy Manager, Mandy Stegint will be providing pertinent information regarding the CASA Quality Assurance audit in May 2022.
A few non-negotiable Zoom rules while attending the Mandatory Fall Conference Zoom training:
• Your camera must be on 100% of the time.
• You must be seated in an area where you are able to listen and learn (not walking around Home Depot or driving in your car)
• This is NOT a podcast where you can be doing something else.
• You must be in a quiet area without background distraction (both visual and auditory.)
• You must have your full name on your Zoom screen
Please be on the look out for the Zoom link as we get closer the event.
We appreciate your understanding during this time, and look forward to connecting with everyone on Zoom soon!
8:30am - 12:30pm CDT
|| Jennifer Engel