Congregation Har Shalom
Please sign up for a time slot for a pony ride. There is a limited number of slots to ensure we are keeping our distance and mainting Covid best practices. There is a 100 lb weight limit for the ponies.
We ask that a parent help each child on to the ponies. Masks will be required and saddles will be disinfected between rides.
*Note* Sherman ECC students will ride the ponies with their class during school hours!
RSVP by Tuesday, February 23!
Covid-19 Safety Policies:
We are counting on you to be responsible both for your own health and for the health of others when determining if it is safe to attend an in-person service. People who are in high-risk categories due to age, medical condition, compromised immunity, etc. are asked not to come in person at this time. Please do not come if you are not feeling well or if you answer YES to any of these questions:
- Experienced recent respiratory infection or cough?
- Had a fever of 100.0 or above?
- Had shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, headache, or new loss of taste/smell?
- Had gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea)?
- Had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, awaiting results for a COVID-19 test, or is ill with a respiratory illness in the past 14 days?
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled outside of the DMV area?
Masks are required for all children aged 2 and up. The building will reamain closed. Please help us to maintain social distance!
|| Leslie Albershardt