Welcome back to IMG Academy! Please review the time slots below and reserve a time to enter campus to complete student check in. There are 15 slots for each 30-minute time window.
Please note the below reminders as you prepare to check-in with us:
- Face coverings must be worn during the entire check-in process and temperature checks will take place upon arrival.
- Students cannot have more than two other individuals with them at check-in.
- For the safety of those on campus, there will only be certain campus buildings that parents will be allowed to enter: Academic Building (First Floor), Residence Halls for one hour to help move-in, and the Football Stadium Concourse.
- Trams will be available for transportation during check-in. Please look for signage designating a stop. Staff will be sanitizing the tram service throughout the day.
- If a student or family member is not feeling well on check-in day, please notify us immediately to re-schedule your check-in.
- Upon arriving, you will be directed to the Academic Center, where check-in will begin under the porch.
- From there, students will be screened by Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, and, at this time, parents may enter the lobby to assist with check-in.
- Any students that fail the screening process will have to be isolated and monitored by Academy and JHACH staff.
- Families may then drive to the back of the residence halls to unpack student belongings and prepare the dorm room. Please see map that will be in your check-in packet.
- IMG Academy staff will be onsite to help unload.
- Parents will be permitted to help unpack in the residence halls for one hour.
- As you exit, please let Campus Security know if you will be returning to drop off any other items; students should remain on campus per our Safe Start Program.
- If dropping off other items, please meet your student outside the Campus Center for any handoffs; parents will not be permitted back in the residence halls, but Campus Life staff will be on hand to assist
Please refrain from grouping with other families, practice social distancing and wear your mask/face covering during check-in.