Community Christmas Shoppe is an event that brings communities together to serve local families in need. Multiple shoppes will be hosted throughout Ventura County to provide toys for a total of 2,000 under-resourced families!
Please consider making a $5, $15, $20 or $50 donation at sign-out to help fund this shoppe! If you are unable to make a donation at this time, please select the "Sign Up and Pay Later" option at sign-out, and your sign up will be processed as normal.
Please be aware of the following COVID-19 Protocols:
- You must attend a mandatory virtual training on COVID practices before the event. Sign up here.
- You must wear appropriate face coverings while at the Shoppe site, gloves optional.
- You must sanitizie your hands and volunteer stations frequently.
- You must maintain social distance while attending the shoppe.
When you come to volunteer, please remember to:
- Complete the attached Liability Waiver and bring it with you when you check in to serve.
- Check In to the Volunteer Station in the Fellowship Hall.
- Be festive and dress comfortably! Wear a red shirt or Christmas hat.
- Be aware there is no volunteer childcare.