Houston High School Band
Pep Band sign-up for the 10/9 Home Football Game. Please read the directions carefully.
This game is scheduled for Friday 10/9 but be aware that it may be moved to Thursday 10/8.
We are limited to a certain number of students, and will allow sign ups based on seniority. We must have every slot filled to perform at this game.
- Juniors can sign up on Thursday 10/1
- Sophomores can sign up on Friday 10/2
- Freshman can sign up on Saturday 10/3
To make this work, we will require students to obey the following rules. Please remember these are in place to ensure we can continue to participate in Football Games.
- Attendance at both rehearsals is mandatory (Wed 10/7, and Thurs 10/8 from 3:00-4:30pm).
- All members must stay seated in assigned seats the entire game.
- All members must wear masks the entire game (Flutes can pull them down while playing).
- All members must have bell covers for brass instruments (Sousa covers will be provided).
- Bathroom visits accompanied by an adult. One student at a time only.
- No concession stand visits (Parents will provide chips and water at half time).
- In seats by 6:30pm
- Students will wear 2020 Band Shirts (to be distributed Mon & Tue) and a Houston Sweatshirt/Jacket if needed.
We recommend eating before arriving at the stadium, but students may bring food (for themselves only) with them.