Join us as we prepare the liturgical space for our Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter liturgies. To decorate for Holy Thursday, we'll prepare the following items. Come and go as you need.
- Church- put worship aids in pews or in baskets, setup foot washing items, straighten pews, put out arranged flowers or water them if needed.
- Family Center- set up a table, tabernacle, flowers, lamps, chairs, prayer resources, kneeler, and Compline worship aids
To prepare for Good Friday, we'll do the following.
- Church- Prepare Cross, resupply worship aids, strip the altar, remove flowers, etc.
- Family Center- Remove the chairs, table, flowers, lamps, and worship aids from the exposition of the Blessed Sacrament the night before.
To prepare for Easter Vigil and Easter Sunday, we'll do the following.
- Church- Baptismal font, baptismal supplies, Easter lilies and flowers, straighten worship aids and pews, put out vigil candles, put out chairs in Vestibule, straighten pews, etc.