Ushers and Concessions
The third production of the season will be the youth production, Robin Hood. It will run November 12th through 14th. Check your calendars and sign up for the slots that fit your availability. Guest Services positions include concessions and ushering.
1. All Guest Services volunteers are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to their shift for training.
3:00 PM show,volunteers arrive at 2:15 PM for training, shift begins at 2:30 PM
7:30 PM show, volunteers arrive at 6:45 PM for training, shift begins at 7:00 PM
8:00 PM show, volunteers arrive at 7:15 PM for training, shift begins at 7:30 PM
2. This show will have an intermission; so, concessions will be sold at that time as well as before the show.
3. The Usher and Concessionist watch the show for free the day of their shift and help clean the theater after the performance ends.
4. If your plans change and you need to cancel your volunteer shift please log onto sign up genius to do so if it is 24 hours or more before your shift. Also call (713) 340-2540 as soon as you can.
5. If you have to cancel within 24 hours or less of your volunteer shift please call (713) 340-2540 to cancel.
|| Crichelle Cockrell