Islamic Society of Greater Salt Lake
Islamic Society of Greater Salt Lake Waiver
All participants who is signing up for the slots to attend the Friday prayer at Al-Noor Masjid has agreed to this waiver form.
In order to join the congregational prayers offered at Khadeeja and Noor Masjid or any activities offered by the Islamic Society of Greater Salt Lake’s (ISGSL) facilities, Everyone MUST assume risk and waiver liability to take legal action resulting from the actions, omissions, or negligence of employees and volunteers.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participation in such prayers; and that such exposure or infection may result in serious health risks, personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and even death.
I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to employees, volunteers, elected members of the community-at-large and I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any health risk to myself (including, but not limited to personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, or any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my participation in congregational prayers at ISGSL facilities.
I do attest that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or illness, I may suffer while participating in this organization's activities. According to CDC and Utah Department of Public health, the risk of severe illness from COVID-19 increases as people grow older, and those at high risk of severe illness and attest, I do not have preexisting conditions that may increase my chances of contracting the virus.
Safety Measures and Rules for performing Congregation Prayer at ISGSL Facilities During the Pandemic.
Please adhere to the following rules when praying at Khadeeja Islamic center/Noor mosque to ensure the safety of everyone:
1. By attending any congregational prayers offered at any of the Islamic Society of Greater Salt Lake (ISGSL) facilities, you are waiving your rights to hold the ISGSL legally liable for any personal injury, disability, and death as COVID19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact, and ISGSL cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19 at its facilities.
2. Prior registration is required before attending any prayer. Use your phone for registration and include entering your name and telephone number.
3. To comply with the CDC and Utah department of Public health safety guidelines, the carrying capacity is limited to 73 brothers and 36 sisters at Khadeeja Islamic center and 50 brothers at Noor masjid.
4. You MUST come with wudu, wear a facemask while at the mosque. Mask should be worn properly covering the nose and mouth areas at all times while in the Masjid.
5. Social distancing of 6 feet is MANDATORY while in the Masjid.
6. Attendees MUST bring their own prayer mats.
7. Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the Masjid prior to entering the mosque.
8. Temperature checks will be required prior to entering the Masjid.
9. No individual under the age of 16 years is allowed to attend.
10. Individuals over the age of 65 years with health-related issues or preexisting conditions are should not attend the mosque until vaccinated.
11. No phone calls, eating, or drinking inside the mosque.
12. I will leave the mosque immediately after prayer. There shall be no loitering outside of prayer times.
13. In case I or any immediate family member tests positive, I will immediately inform the Executive Team at ISGSL by email at [email protected]. All those in attendance will be immediately notified that somebody has tested positive. ISGSL will take all precautions to protect people’s privacy. Information will be used to inform those present so they can monitor their symptoms. For further updates on the Nueces COVID-19 protocol: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
1:30pm - 2:00pm MST
khadeeja islamic center
1019 W Parkway Ave, West Valley City, UT 84119
|| Islamic Society