Santa Clarita United Methodist Church
VOLUNTEER INCOME TAX ASSISTANCE (VITA)
!!! Santa Clarita UMC is SUSPENDING VITA service until further notice due to concerns of the COVID19 for our volunteers and taxpayers. Check back here for information as to whether our VITA service will reopen and when. !!!
Breaking News: Tax return due date is now July 15, 2020 for both Federal and California.
For information as to whether you are eligible for the $1,200 or $2,400 Economic Impact Payments (EIP), Please see the EIP Flyer attatchment below.
If you have tax or EIP questions, please contact (818) 714-0073 or e-mail your questions to: [email protected]
We apologize for any inconvince this may cause.
Thank you and be safe.
Welcome to VITA where your federal and state tax returns are prepare and e-file for FREE by IRS-certified VITA volunteer tax preparer at the Santa Clarita United Methodist Church.
For over 50 years, the IRS VITA program helps millions of taxpayers each year to save $$$ and get maximum tax refunds allowed by tax laws - potentially extra $$$ in your pocket".
In 2019, the IRS accepted 97% of VITA prepared return. Each and every tax returns are reviewed by an IRS-certified Quality Reviewer prior to e-filing.
To qualify for this FREE tax service, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your household income was $65,000 or less in 2019.
- You and your spouse, if filing jointly, must have photo identifications.
- You have social security or ITIN cards/letters and birthdays for everyone on your tax returns.
- Your tax returns is within the scope of VITA.
- Your spouse, if filing jointly, is present with you to sign your tax returns.
- You are e-filing your tax returns.
For more info, see link below.
|| Santa Clarita United Methodist Church