Excelsior Art on the Lake
The Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Chamber announces the 38th Annual Excelsior Art on the Lake, June 9th and 10th, 2018. Art on the Lake is an engaging creative experience that connects the artist's personal story with a vibrant lake community and showcases a wide array of high quality art and craft, both contemporary and traditional.
The historic lakeside village of Excelsior draws art enthusiasts from across the Minneapolis/St. Paul area with its unique shops, galleries and restaurants. Art on the Lake seeks to maintain an inspiring experience for both the artist and the public.
This year we are thrilled to announce a partnership with Avivo Artworks: Avivo, formerly RESOURCE, provides a full spectrum of chemical and mental health services, career education, and employment services. Our paired services lay a foundation of health, and social and economic wellness, that transforms lives.
Additional features of this event:
- 140 + artists in thirteen different medium
- Free Local music
- Food vendors
- Emerging Artist Boothshare program
- Beer/Wine tent
- Community Booths
- Sponsor Tents
Click here for the website for more info!
Please check in to the Chamber Headquarter Tent - located near the stairs leading up to Lake Street
- Each volunteer will receive a tshirt and 2 drink tickets to use after your shift.
- Volunteer Parking will be available at Excelsior Elementary - a shuttle will be looping between the lot and the commons.
- Water will be available to all volunteers.
- Please bring sunscreen, and dress in comfy shoes.
Thank you for being a part of this beloved event - without you, our volunteers, this event would not happen.