Tuesday, December 3 from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Don't miss out on celebrating Christmas with the women and children from Lovelady!
There is a way for EVERYONE to be involved.
*** Details will be emailed after you sign up ***
- Adult Ministry Volunteer (be present the night of to fellowship, eat, and attend concert with the women from Lovelady)
- Children's Ministry Volunteer (help with activities for children from Lovelady and Covenant)
- Kitchen Helper (help prepare food Monday-Tuesday anytime between 9a-7p)
- Set up/Clean up (help set up the between 11a-4p on Tuesday or the night of the concert)
- Cookie Decorating (Monday from 11:30-5:00 help ice sugar cookies!)
- **** After signing up you will receive an email with details ****
If you have questions, please email Laura Tucker at [email protected]
Are you wondering, what is the Lovelday Dinner & Concert??
Women and children from The Lovelady Center will arrive at Covenant around 5:45 p.m. Children have fun in Children's Ministry area with pizza, games, crafts, etc... You and the women enjoy fellowship & dinner in the Fellowship Hall, Commons & Dining Room. Then, around 7:00 p.m. everyone moves to the Sanctuary for a Christmas Concert full of WORSHIP lead by Charles Billingsley!
If you want to be encouraged and rejuvinated from the start of Advent - come serve & celebrate on Tuesday, December 3!
5:30pm - 8:30pm CST
Covenant Presbyterian Church
|| Covenant Presbyterian Church