The Worship Team is pleased to announce that in person Outdoor Worship will begin on Sunday May 16 at 10 am and continue through the summer months or until announced differently. Volunteers are needed to serve in the parking lot to ensure the safety of our congregation and guests.
Four Parking Lot Attendant Volunteers will be needed each week. Please sign up to serve!
Outdoor Worship Guidelines:
- Worshipers are required to wear a face mask properly at all times so that singing can be safely enjoyed together.
- The service will be held from the canopied area on the north side of the church. Pastor Julie will be leading worship, Kevin will be providing the music, and Ethan will be recording the service on Facebook Live for those who wish to worship at home or at a later time.
- Worshipers may set up chairs in the first double row of parking places, one family or safety pod per parking slot.
- Worshipers who wish to remain in their cars may park in the front part of the second double row of parking places.
- Worshipers should park north of the areas listed above, in the parking lot across the street, or on the street.
- All car traffic into the parking lot will use the north east entrance. This will allow for one way traffic which will be safest and flow smoothly. The north west exit may be used for exiting the parking lot if no space is available and at the end of the service.
- If you prefer to worship from a lawn chair but need assistance with that, please ask a Parking Lot Attendant or a friend.
- The plan for inclement weather isn’t totally in place at this time but the hope is to broadcast the service on a new FM device that you will be able to hear through your car radio. Stay tuned...pun intended!
|| First United Methodist Church