Member Coordinated Splash Day:
This is a member only function. If you are not currently a member, please reach out to our membership coordinator, Brent O'Keeffe ([email protected]) to sign up and take advantage of this benefit, and many others! You can also sign up online at: https://www.alumcreeksailing.com/club/membership. Please direct other questions regarding Launch Day to Carin Martin ([email protected]) or the ACSA Facebook Event pagehttps://www.facebook.com/events/2797556040469927/.
If you are able to help launch boats AND plan on launching your boat on launch day + need assistance: Please sign up for both / any slots you are available to help.
If you are able to help launch boats this year, please sign up to volunteer. We are looking for launch vehicles/trucks to haul boats, hands at the mast raising system, hands at the ramp (BONUS if you are willing to wear waders and jump in the water). If you are able to drive a launch vehicle/truck please sign up and reply with:
- vehicle make & model
- vehicle towing capacity
If you require help launching your boat, please sign up. Please include the following information with your reply. It's critical to provide as much information as possible so we can assist you as best as possible.
- Boat Make/Length:
- Boat Name:
- Approx Boat + Trailer weight:
- Do you need extra hands for launching?
- Do you need a truck to help launch, or do you have your own?
- Will you be able to deliver your boat to the ramp?
- If not, where is your boat & trailer located:
- Is your mast already raised?
- If not, do you need help getting your mast up?
- If so, do you require the mast raising system to raise your mast?
- Best Email:
- Best Cell number for day of communication:
- Any other details:
Alum Creek Main Marina