Sign up here to attend a February Weekend Mass and at Our Lady of the Pines - Black Forest
Masks are required for those over the age of 10, who attend Mass.
Our Mass schedule is 4:30pm on Saturday and 8:30am, 10:30am, and 5:30pm on Sunday. Masses will be celebrated in the worship area of the Church as normal.
You will be seated upon entering the church at your reserved Mass time.
STEPS TO SIGN UP:
- Scroll up to view the various days/dates and times for each Weekend Mass during the month of February.
- Click the little white box in the peach-colored button on the far right on your family's Mass of choice.
- Then click the blue "Submit and Sign up" button.
- It will take you to a new screen where you can select how many in your family will be attending the Mass and to answer a few other questions.
- Make sure to select the total QTY of how many people will be attending from your family from the drop down box. For example, if you have four people attending from your family, make sure the QTY is 4.
Remember: Masks must be worn. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Please note: Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher should not attend Mass.
IF YOUR PLANS CHANGE, please make sure to log in and change your reservation or call the parish office at 719-495-2351, so that we can fill your slot.