Christopher Laughlin School of Music
Use this form to reserve a place in our upcoming student recitals. A maximum of 20 - 25 students may sign up for each recital time. Your instructor must approve your recital participation before you sign up. Repertoire selections may be added during sign up or later, but must be approved by your instructor.
- Please use a separate sign up for each performer and performance. If you have more than one family member participating, or one student performing on two different instruments, use separate sign ups for each performance.
- Sign up using the performer's name, not the parent's name. Spell the name as you would like to see it on the program.
- For the repertoire selections, please follow these formats:
- Classical: Allegro, from Sonatina Op. 20, No. 1 - Kuhlau
- Musical Theater: Somewhere That's Green, from Little Shop of Horrors - Menken/Ashman
- Pop/Rock: When I Come Around - Green Day, or Love Song - Bareilles
Some of our instructors have indicated that they will be attending specific recitals. If your instructor is not listed you may feel free to sign up for any open time, with the exception of May 11 at 12:30. If your instructor is attending a specific recital that you cannot attend, feel free to sign up for a different time.
Michelle Wong - Thursday, May 9, 7:00 PM
Myra Hinrichs, Saturday, May 11, 2:00 PM
Alexa Muhly - Saturday, May 11, 11:00 AM
Weiwen Ma - Saturday, May 11, 11:00 AM
Deanne Turim - Saturday May 11 at 12:30 PM (this time is reserved exclusively for students of Deanne Turim)
Christopher Laughlin - All dates and times
Students of faculty not listed above: Sign up for any open date and time, except Saturday May 11 at 12:30 PM
Our Lady of the Brook Church, 3700 Dundee Rd, Northbrook, IL 60062
|| Christopher Laughlin