Christopher Laughlin School of Music
Our recitals this year will have a new location: St. James the Less Episcopal Church, 550 Sunset Ridge Road, in Northfield.
Use this form to reserve a place in our upcoming student recitals. A maximum of 20 - 25 students may sign up for each recital time. Your instructor must approve your recital participation before you sign up. Repertoire selections may be added during sign up or later, but must be approved by your instructor.
- Please use a separate sign up for each performer and performance. If you have more than one family member participating, or one student performing on two different instruments, use separate sign ups for each performance.
- Sign up using the performer's name, not the parent's name. Spell the name as you would like to see it on the program.
- For the repertoire selections, please follow these formats:
- Classical: Allegro, from Sonatina Op. 20, No. 1 - Kuhlau
- Musical Theater: Somewhere That's Green, from Little Shop of Horrors - Menken/Ashman
- Pop/Rock: When I Come Around - Green Day, or Love Song - Bareilles
Some of our instructors have indicated that they will be attending specific recitals. If your instructor is not listed you may feel free to sign up for any open time. Note: December 7 at 4:30 PM is reserved specifically for our drum students, and December 15 at 1:00 PM is reserved for voice studetns of Deanne Turim. If your instructor is attending a specific recital that you cannot attend, feel free to sign up for a different time, other than the above described reserved recitals.
Deanne Turim - Sunday December 15 at 1:00 PM (this time is reserved exclusively for students of Deanne Turim)
Gary Zucker - Saturday, December 7 at 4:30 PM (this recital is reserved specifically for drum students)
Christopher Laughlin - All dates and times, excepte December 7 at 4:30 and December 15 at 1:00 PM
Alexa Muhly - December 8 at 1:00 PM
Kelly Quesada - December 8 at 1:00 PM
Students of faculty not listed above: Sign up for any open date and time, except Saturday December 7 at 4:30 PM or Sunday December 15 at 1:00 PM
|| Christopher Laughlin