Jennings welcomes guests for scheduled indoor visits for residents beginning October 12. Together with our visitors, Jennings will comply with state and federal guidelines. These include, but are not limited to:
- Visits will be held in a dedicated space, limiting entry into the building. Jennings Hall will host these visits in our auditorium, where residents will be six feet away from visitors. Please note the visits will not be in the resident's suite.
- Each visitor must be free of symptoms and exposure. When visitors enter, each visitor will complete a screening which includes current temperature.
- Visits will be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, and each visit will be a maximum of 30 minutes. Residents may have one visit per week.
- Visits may include up to two (2) visitors per resident per visit. Please note individuals are unable to “swap” for each other during the visit. Pets may not take part in visits.
- Please arrive early or on time so you may enjoy your complete visit, as the schedule does not enable us to extend a visit for those who are late.
- Each individual must wear an appropriate face covering. (There is no age requirement for visitors, but ALL individuals must be able to wear a mask the entire time.)
- Visitors will be unable to enter restrooms or other public/common spaces, so please plan accordingly.
- Because all individuals must keep their masks over their nose and mouth for the entire visit, residents and visits may not eat or drink during the visit.
- If visitors would like to leave items for the residents, visitors will continue to leave the front vestibule. The items will not be brought into the visiting area or passed directly to resident during the visit.
Residents and visitors: practice important infection control:
- Use hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, you must keep your mask on! Sneeze or cough into your mask to contain the spray of germs. If you need a new one, please ask a staff member for assistance.A cough or sneeze is natural, but it is very important that we don’t share germs.
- If you put your hand near your face mask or touch your eyes, immediately use hand sanitizer or wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
COVID risk and exposure:
By signing up, the registrant acknowledges that he/she and all visitors agree to the visiting guidelines and self-screened and are free of COVID-19 risk and symptoms as outlined below:
- Have had no close or prolonged exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have not had any of the following symptoms in the last 72 hours: Cough, fever over 100, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, new loss of taste or smell.
-Do not have a fever over 100 on day of the visit.
Entrance for visits: Visitors will enter through main entrance. There is plenty of parking in front for you. When you enter, you will take your temperature and complete a screening questionnaire on a touchscreen. Once you are signed in and screened, visitors will proceed to the auditorium. The residents who are signed up for appointments will be assisted to the auditorium prior to the visit.
Important note: visit guidelines are subject to change based on numerous factors such as number of COVID-19 cases in the greater community, number of COVID-19 cases within the organization, and availability of necessary personal protective equipment.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!