Notre Dame Village
Jennings at Notre Dame Village will make one visiting time available per resident starting the week of June 8th. Outdoor visitation for residents of house B and C will be held with the resident inside the secured B-C courtyard and the family member 6 feet back from the gate. If addition times are still available and you would like a second visit within the same week, please reach out to Holly to find out if this is possible.
We are depending on each person to understand that those who reside with us will find it difficult to refrain from embracing their visitors and know this will be difficult for you as well. It is very important that visitors maintain the 6 foot distancing and wear your face mask over both your mouth and nose.
Please be patient as we make adjustments as needed while we keep everyone’s wellness in mind. At this time, visits can only be scheduled during designated visiting hours available on the SignUp. By signing up, the registrant acknowledges that he/she and all visitors has self-screened and are free of COVID-19 symptoms as outlined below and agree to the visiting guidelines:
- Visitors should plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the visit, and visits will start and end promptly at scheduled time
- Five minutes prior to your visit please assure you are wearing a face mask and ring the front door bell of your loved one’s home. A care partner will greet you through the intercom and assist the resident outdoors.
- Visitors will drive their car around the side of small house C and follow the drive to the indicated parking location. This will be across from the gate that exits the B-C courtyard. Please park your car in the designated area indicated by signage.
- Exit your car and walk up the small incline to the designated area. There is a seating area for up to 2 visitors provided. Please use the supplies in the container to spray and wipe down the surfaces of the chair both before and after your visit, and dispose of your used paper towel in the trash container provided.
- All individuals (resident and visitors) must wear a mask during the entire visit. Visitors must provide their own masks.
COVID-19 self screening:
- Have you had close or prolonged exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 72 hours? Cough, fever over 100, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, new loss of taste or smell.
- Do you have a fever over 100 on day of the visit?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you may not participate in a visit.