Visitors will arrive in one car and pull up “carhop-style” to the curb. Jennings staff will assist residents to their carhop space ten feet away from that area. It gives everyone a great chance to visit, in the safest manner for all involved.
Jennings will make one visiting time available per resident via the registration links. Multiple family members can attend the visit, but all must remain inside one vehicle. Family members may sign up for the time with our SignUp Genius tool, which will confirm the location of the visiting spot.
Here are a few guidelines:
- All visitors must remain in the vehicle at all times, and the car must stay within their visiting area.
- All individuals (resident and visitors) must wear a mask during the entire visit. Visitors must provide their own masks.
- Visitors should plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the visit, and visits will start and end promptly at scheduled time.
- Jennings staff will assist the resident to their spot.
- Residents will be shielded from sun in their respective visiting spots. In case of inclement weather, families may elect to hold a window visit.
- We want to give all families the chance to sign up for 1 visit. After Tuesday of each week, you may sign up for a 2nd visit that same week, if there are open slots.
Please be patient as we make adjustments as needed while we keep everyone’s wellness in mind. At this time, visits can only be scheduled during designated visiting hours available on the SignUp. By signing up, the registrant acknowledges that he/she and all visitors has self-screened and are free of COVID-19 symptoms as outlined below and agree to the visiting guidelines.
COVID-19 self screening:
- Have you had close or prolonged exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 72 hours? Cough, fever over 100, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, new loss of taste or smell.
- Do you have a fever over 100 on day of the visit?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you may not participate in a visit.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
- If you need assistance with technical questions or directions, please contact Sarah Barger: