VISITS RESUME SATURDAY, 4/10
Visitors need to schedule a visit at least one day in advance, either through our online system at www.jenningsohio.org/visits or concierge line at (216) 365-3414 or (216) 581-2902 ext. 2619 (Monday - Friday, 10am - 2pm).
For all visits, visitors may enter the building through the main entrance to visit their loved ones with certain precautions. Guests may not visit if they are currently COVID positive, if they have had close contact with a COVID-positive person in the last 14 days or if they are exhibiting one or more symptoms of COVID-19. Guests and residents must wear a mask over their mouth and nose while walking indoors and outdoors between the entrance and the resident suite/apartment and keep physical distance between yourselves and other individuals. Visitors may not congregate in the common areas of the building.
All individuals must complete a COVID-19 screening upon entry every time they enter the building (even if entry occurs more than once during the duration of the visit).
- There is a limit of 2 visitors per resident per visit. Visitors need to be at or above the age of maturity.
- Every visitor will need to complete a screening when they arrive and log out when they leave.
- Each visitor and resident needs to practice infection control, including wearing a face covering at all times.
How vaccination matters for visits:
- If the resident has had both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, guests may visit in their loved one’s private residence. Residents and guests should wear a mask even while visiting in the resident’s private residence. They can choose to have close contact (including touches and hugs) with their visitor while wearing a well-fitting mask and performing hand hygiene before and after.
- If the resident has not completed two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, guests may schedule their 30-minute visit in our designated visiting room. Residents and guests must wear a mask during the entire duration of the visit and remain six feet apart.
- If the resident is currently on isolation precautions, the visitor should contact the administrator to discuss a visit.
Jennings honors compassionate visits, and we welcome you to discuss any specific needs with Tammy Arastaris or Rachele Rosa.
Check box in sign up button and scroll down to click "Submit and Sign Up"