DCDD Members Only
Want to help a department?
Any dues paying member or Good Fairy Fund recipient can join one!
DC's Different Drummers has various departments that are charged with different roles and responsibilities within the organization. These departments serve as a part of our backbone as they do much of the work that is required to keep DCDD going. These departments are directed by committees and their chairs.
- Development ([email protected])- fundraising, grants and other financials
- Logistics ([email protected])- venues, transportation, library, event planning
- Membership ([email protected])- recruitment & retention, member services, new member welcome & intake, membership activities (socials, etc), identity needs & address concerns
- Publicity ([email protected]) - advertising, promotion & outreach, external affairs & relationships, representation, social media
- Rebranding ([email protected])- revitalizing DCDD's brand, design new logo & theme, survey members, implement rebranding
- Technology ([email protected])- website development/design/maintenance, Microsoft Outlook/Office 365 account maintenance (SharePoint sites, databases, emails, etc), membership account services, helpdesk, digital service support (volunteer portal, online store, etc), recommend and engineer solutions to organizational functions
Sign up to help a department and you may also sit on the corresponding committee if you wish. ZERO expertise or experience required!
|| DC's Different Drummers