Brookline Thrives Volunteer Opportunities
The view by date, click on "Calendar View" at the top of the signup (below this text area). The default view is a long list by volunteer role.
NEW LOCATION: To allow for safe, socially distant packing, we have temporarily relocated operations to United Parish Church, 210 Harvard St., Brookline. Please use the entrance on Marion Street.
- All volunteers must be 15 years of age or older.
- Volunteers younger than 18 years must have parent/caregiver permission to volunteer.
- All volunteers are required to answer a few COVID-related health questions prior to volunteering.
- All volunteers must wear a clean face mask and gloves, which can be provided.
- Only those signed up for a shift may volunteer - this is to aid in contact tracing should the need ever arise.
We have several volunteer opportunities:
Bag packing - Wednesday morning from 9-10:30am and evening from 7-8:30pm, alternating Thursday mornings from 9-10:30am and evenings 7-8:30pm, and Friday afternoons from 4:30-6pm.
Inventory unloads - help restock Thrives on Wednesdays from 3:30-4:30pm.
School deliveries - Thursday afternoons from 12-2:30pm.
Remote bag distribution - Friday late afternoons (see below schedule)
Contact Kim Kushner with questions: [email protected] / (917) 734-4695 cell