Brookline Thrives Volunteer Opportunities
Welcome to the 4th year of Brookline Thrives! We have moved locations and are rapidly expanding to more schools.
NEW LOCATION: 218 New Terrace Road, Brookline (part of the BHA High Street Veterans housing complex). There is NO PARKING within the housing complex, but plenty of free street parking in the area.
NEW Volunteer Requirements:
- All volunteers must double vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination.
- All volunteers must wear a clean face mask, which can be provided, at all indoor and outdoor volunteer positions.
- All volunteers must be 15 years of age or older.
- Volunteers younger than 18 years must have parent/caregiver permission to volunteer.
- All volunteers are required to complete a Health Attestation form prior to volunteering.
- Only those signed up for a shift may volunteer - this is to aid in contact tracing should the need ever arise.
We have several volunteer opportunities. Click here to view volunteer role descriptions. Scroll through the list/calendar to see what works best for you. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Contact Kim Kushner with questions:
[email protected] / (917) 734-4695 cell