Meals are such an important part of the Nothing but the Truth Ministry. We have seen how teaching and sharing over a meal helps to remove barriers and creates community. We have several opportunities for you to get involved in helping with this important ministry and at Nothing but the Truth it all counts! So providing a meal on the night someone gives their life to Christ, we believe you played an important role in reaching them.
Here are a few menu suggestions and instructions to get you started:(to our knowledge there are no food allergies among our participants.
- For kids meals, please choose one of the following or another very simple meal: hot dogs with chips and/or mac n cheese; pizza; spaghetti and bread or chicken nuggets/tenders with mac n cheese and bread. If bringing desserts, fruit is always a luxury.
- For adult meals we would ask for pizza and salad; spaghetti with bread and salad; crock pot(2) meals with bread or salad;or other simple meals with main dish, salad and bread.
- For Thursday night kids meals, please divide meals into two equal containers. (We serve from two locations)
- Please bring all food in disposable containers.
- On the comment section, please share what your meal will include.
- The time slot is the time the meals should arrive to Truth's Place. Truth's Place is located at: 250 Langley Dr. Suite 1318 Lawrenceville, GA 30046
For further information or questions contact: [email protected]
The Lord is doing great things in the lives of those we serve and we thank you again for helping us to "meet others where they are and make Jesus known."
|| Nothing But The Truth