Panther Celebration 2019
Each volunteer must attend HEB Center Orientation (Training) prior to signing up to work an event.
It is strongly encouraged that all adult volunteers become TABC certified. A scanned copy of your certificate must be sent to Rebecca Salisbury at [email protected] several days prior to working your first event. Cashiers must be 18 years and older; and TABC certified. Expeditors (runners) may be 16 years and older.
HEB Center - UNIFORM STANDARDS
• Volunteers will receive a BADGE that must be worn at all times
• UNIFORM SHIRTS checked out and to be returned at the end of the event. Restaurant storefront will have a specific uniform shirt with logo. Premiums Level will wear designated shirts with logo.
• UNIFORM PANTS: Black pants. Absolutely NO jeans fabric, sweat pants, athletic pants, yoga pants. If you have belt loops, a plain black belt MUST be worn.
• UNIFORM SHOES: Must be closed around the entire foot. NO open toed shoes, sandals or Crocs
Comfortable Shoes-Solid Black preferred.
• UNIFORM HATS: Panther Celebration hat or solid black baseball cap. Food safety staff MUST wear a hat or hair net in food prep area. Absolutely NOT to be worn backwards, sideways, upside down or around the neck. Hair longer than shoulder length MUST be in a braid or bun. All hair must be pulled away from the face and under the hat.
• ABSOLUTELY NO REFERENCES TO OTHER TEAMS OR COMPANIES.
• NO excessive jewelry and NO facial piercings; no visible tattoos
Except for a plain ring such as a wedding band, while preparing food, food employees may
not wear jewelry including medical information jewelry on their arms and hands Food
safety. earrings cannot be larger than dime size
PARKING – H-E-B CENTER @ CEDAR PARK (TELL THE PARKING ATTENDANTS YOU ARE WITH RS3)
• Entering from New Hope road:
Drive around on Ave of the Stars and take left into the employee parking lot.
• Entering from 183A access road:
Drive onto Ave of the Stars take the right into the employee parking lot.
• Employee Entrance:
To the right of the H-E-B entrance; door which states employee entrance.
SIGN IN and SIGN OUT. You must sign in and out and note PANTHER CELEBRATION. Your name should be on the list. If it is not, add yourself and be clear that you are working for PANTHER CELEBRATION. When you sign out, take a photo of your sign out and showing your shirt turned in and send to [email protected]. We want proof that you worked and turned in uniform.
For urgent questions, please text Rebecca Salisbury at 512-923-5788. THANKS
|| Panther Celebration