The Fiesta de la Primavera is ISLA PTO's biggest fundraiser of the year and directly supports bringing 8 Language Ambassadors (LAs) to the school to enrich our children's educational experience. The classroom projects are submitted to the auction at the Fiesta.
The Fiesta Classroom Project Committee roles will work directly with the Fiesta Classroom Project Lead. The Lead will coordinate across all the classroom projects and will be your central contact for ideas, planning, support and delivery. You will not be on your own to come up with those fabulous ideas! Assistance is needed October - March some school day time and some time on your schedule.
Total Coordinators Needed: 1-2 per class
- Coordinate and assist with completing the classroom project for the class donation to the Fiesta de la Primavera. Each classroom donates a project to the auction.
- Collaborate with the classroom teacher on the best time to put together the project
- Assist classroom in completing the project
- Provide project updates to Classroom Project Lead (Robyn)
- Coordinate transfer of the project to the Fiesta Donations Committee
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!