It's that time of year again. TAG Day is our biggest fundraiser of the year. On TAG day rowers are paired up to go door to door in Robinson area neighborhoods asking for donations to support Robinson crew. THIS IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED FOR ALL ROWERS. This event will take place Saturday, February 1st (9:00AM - 4:00PM) and Sunday, February 2nd (10:00AM - 4:00PM). In order to have a successful event, we need your help!
- Rowers: ALL ROWERS MUST SIGN UP FOR ONE FULL DAY! When you sign up make sure the rower's name and novice or experienced are noted in comments section. (If a rower signs up for both days, he/she will be awarded 5 service hours.) Please wear Robinson Crew Spiritwear. Arrive at Bonnie Brae (5420 Sideburn Rd, Fairfax VA) by 8:00 if you volunteer for Saturday and by 9:00 if you volunteer for Sunday. Breakfast will be served.
Only parents/guardians may sign up to volunteer for the following. You may volunteer for one day or both days and receive 1 point for each hour of your shift. When you sign up make sure your rower's name is listed in the comments section.
- Drivers: Your car must be able to transport at least 4 rowers. You must have the "Field Trip Drivers License and Vehicle Insurance" form on file (there is a link on the Quick Catch to download and send the form). Arrive at Bonnie Brae by 8:00AM if you volunteer for Saturday and by 9:00AM if you volunteer for Sunday.
- Cashiers: Cashiers will count and recount the money each car brings in so that it can be recorded accurately by the head cashiers. Arrive at Bonnie Brae by 10:00AM if you are volunteering for Saturday and by 11:00AM if you volunteer for Sunday.
- Head Cashiers: Head Cashiers will count the money each car brings in a third time and record it in our electronic spreadsheet. Arrive by 10:00AM if you are volunteering for Saturday and by 11:00AM if you volunteer for Sunday.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided for all volunteers.
Bonnie Brae ES
|| Betsy Novotny