Saint Theresa Parish
Saint Theresa Parish will be hosting it's second annual Trunk or Treat event in the Elementary School parking lot (adjacent to the playground) Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 6:45P-7:45P. The Car Raffle drawing (sponsored by Saint Theresa Catholic School and Lindsay Volkswagen) will be held promptly at 7:45P. Cars will be dismissed from the parking lot beginning at 8P.
This year, we ask that all participants bring an item for Saint Theresa's Backpack Buddies program. Your generous donations of the following items are appreciated:
- Individual shelf-stable white milk drink boxes (like Horizon),
- Single serve microwaveable meals like Barilla pasta meals or Hormel Compleat meals,
- Proteins like cans of chicken or tuna, or individually-sized packs with crackers and tuna salad or chicken salad
-Cans of soup are also always greatly appreciated.
-Gift cards to grocery stores
This event is open to all Parishioners and guests. Prizes will be awarded for Best Decorated Trunk (Priests' Choice and People's Choice) and Best Costume. This is a family event and ALL are encouraged to participate and dress up.
Set up for Trunks will begin at 5:45P. Please note: Mass is being held at 5:30P. Instructions will be sent closer to the event date on how to enter the parking lot and set up.
- Parking space assignments will be sent out the week before the event.
- No electrical outlets will be available.
- Please no hazardous or "live fire" decorations.
- If you are an ALLERGY FREE trunk and will be handing out allergy free "treats" a teal pumpkin will be provided for you to place by your vehicle to indicate you are "allergy free".
- More instructions will be emailed the week before the event. Please provide a valid email address that you regularly monitor.
Any questions, please contact Michelle Pochick at 703-729-2287 or [email protected]
5:45pm - 8:00pm EDT
St. Theresa Elementary School Parking Lot (adjacent to playground)
|| Michelle Pochick