Please review the available slots below by using the "SIGN UP" tab below. EC Screening paperwork may be downloaded by using the link provided below this message. If you would prefer to pick up your forms at our building, please call us at 320-587-8908, at least 2 days prior to your child's scheduled appointment, so that we can prepare the packet for you.
In following the Governor's Back to School Orders and Guidelines, and to ensure the health and safety of everyone, please follow these protocols when attending your child's Early Childhood Screening:
* Only ONE parent may accompany their child - No siblings or other family members are allowed inside the ECFE Building where your child's screening will take place.
* You and your child will be asked to wait inside your vehicle until a staff member accompanies you into the ECFE building.
*All Adults will be REQUIRED to wear a mask
* You and your child will be required to have your temperature taken as well as complete a short health screening checklist.
* Strict handwashing will be required throughout the screening process.
* All required paperwork will be collected at the beginning of your child's screening.
* You will be asked to complete a simple social/emotional questionnaire about your child while your child works with the EC staff.
*After your child has completed his/her screening, an EC staff member will meet with you to review your child's screening and social/emotional questionnaire.
* You will sign and receive a copy of your child's summary report.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at 320-587-8908. If you need to cancel or change your child's screening appointment, please do so by calling the number listed above.