2019-2020 Kinder and First Grade Families
Hello Roberts Kindergarten and First Grade Families,
The Kinder and First Grade families will host the Staff Appreciation Lunch on Thursday, January 23rd. The theme for this luncheon is ITALIAN! The luncheons are our #1 way of showing all the Roberts staff, which includes the classroom teachers, specialists, administration, office staff, kitchen & custodial staff, and crossing guards, how much we appreciate their daily work at Roberts. We need help from everyone to make this luncheon possible.
- We will be feeding about 65 people.
- Food will need to be delivered to the Roberts Cafe by 10am on January 23rd. Please label items "Staff Luncheon" if dropped off early.
- Items must be READY TO EAT. We have a refrigerator for items which need to be kept cold, but no cooking facilities.
- Bring your dish in a disposable container, if possible. We will provide the serving utensils.
- Bring necessary condiments (e.g. salad dressing) for your item.
- Label any serving items you want returned. They will be in the Teacher's Lounge or Workroom.
- Each dish should serve 10-15 people, unless otherwise noted.
If you cannot contribute a food item, please consider donating $10 to cover expenses. Cash or check (made to "Roberts PTO" and write "Staff Lunch" on memo line) and sent via Tuesday folder.
You can contact Cathy Lawrence and Jane Foster at [email protected] with any questions.
9:30am - 2:30pm CST
|| Staff Appreciation Roberts PTO