2019 2nd & 3rd grade familie
The Roberts Elementary 2nd & 3rd grade families will be hosting the Staff Appreciation luncheon on Thursday January 24th from 10:30a-1:30p. The theme will be BBQ! The luncheons are a huge favorite and our #1 way of showing all the Roberts staff, which includes the classroom teachers, specialists, administration, office staff, kitchen & custodial staff, and crossing guards, how much we appreciate their daily work at Roberts. We need help from everyone to make this luncheon possible. Thank you so very much!
- We will be feeding about 80 people.
- Food will need to be delivered to the Staff Lounge by 10:00am on 1/24. Please label items "Staff Luncheon" if dropped off early.
- Items must be COOKED, WARM and READY TO EAT. We have a refrigerator for items which need to be kept cold, but no cooking facilities.
- Bring your dish in a disposable container, if possible. We will provide the serving utensils.
- Bring necessary condiments (eg salad dressing) for your item.
- Label any serving items you want returned. You may pick them up after 2:00p on 1/25.
- Each dish should serve 10-12 people, unless otherwise noted.
If you cannot contribute a food item, please consider donating $5-15 to cover expenses. Cash or check (made to "Roberts PTO" and write "Staff Lunch" on memo line), and left at Reception or sent via Tuesday folder.
You can contact Sonia Huse or Jane Foster at [email protected] with any questions.
8:30am - 2:30pm CST
|| Staff Appreciation Roberts PTO