2018-19 4th & 5th Grades
Hello Roberts 4th and 5th grade Families,
The 4th and 5th grade families will host the Staff Appreciation Luncheon on Thursday November 8th from 10:30a - 1:30p. The theme for this luncheon is Viva Italia! The luncheons are a huge favorite and our #1 way of showing all the Roberts staff, which includes the classroom teachers, specialists, administration, office staff, kitchen & custodial staff, and crossing guards, how much we appreciate their daily work at Roberts. We need help from everyone to make this luncheon possible. Thank you so very much!
- We will be feeding about 80 people.
- Food will need to be delivered to the Staff Lounge by 10:15am on 11/8. Please label items "Staff Luncheon" if dropped off early.
- Items must be COOKED, WARM and READY TO EAT. We have a refrigerator for items which need to be kept cold, but no cooking facilities.
- Bring your dish in a disposable container, if possible. We will provide the serving utensils.
- Bring necessary condiments (eg salad dressing) for your item.
- Label any serving items you want returned. You may pick them up after 1:30p on 11/8.
- Each dish should serve 10-12 people, unless otherwise noted.
If you cannot contribute a food item, please consider donating $10 to cover expenses. Cash or check (made to "Roberts PTO" and write "Staff Lunch" on memo line) and sent via Tuesday folder.
You can contact Jane Foster or Sonia Huse at [email protected] with any questions.
9:30am - 2:30pm CST
|| Staff Appreciation Roberts PTO