2019 Kinder & 1st grade families
The Roberts Kindergarten & 1st grade families will be hosting the Staff Appreciation Luncheon on Thursday April 11th from 10:30 am -1:30 pm. The theme for this luncheon is ‘Celebrate Asia’. You don't have to be a chef to participate - there are many non-cooking slots on the sign up sheet!
The Staff Appreciation luncheons are a big hit and the #1 way we show our appreciation to the entire staff of teachers, administrators, specialists, custodial and lunchroom staff, crossing guards, and after-school care. They all look forward to these luncheons. We need your help to make this Asian-theme luncheon possible, so please sign up to donate what you can. Thank you!
- We will be feeding about 80 people.
- Food will need to be delivered to the Staff Lounge by 10:00am on 4/11. Please label items "Staff Luncheon" if dropped off early.
- Items must be COOKED, WARM and READY TO EAT. We have a refrigerator for items which need to be kept cold, but no cooking facilities.
- Bring your dish in a disposable container, if possible. We will provide the serving utensils.
- Bring necessary condiments (eg salad dressing) for your item.
- Label any serving items you want returned. You may pick them up after 2:00p on 4/11.
- Each dish should serve 10-12 people, unless otherwise noted.
If you cannot contribute a food item, please consider donating $5-10 to cover expenses. Cash or check (made to "Roberts PTO" and write "Staff Lunch" on memo line), and left at Reception or sent via Tuesday folder.
You can contact Sonia Huse and Jane Foster at [email protected] with any questions.
9:00am - 3:00pm CDT
|| Staff Appreciation Roberts PTO