Las Vegas FSC
Thank you for considering volunteering your time. We have many volunteer opportunities to include service hours for high schoolers.
- These hours are not set in stone. Please double check the schedule to make sure needs have not been changed. Emails will be sent out if there are changes. The voluteer schedule is built around the competition schedule needs.
- USFSA requires all "un-seen" adult volunteers to be SafeSport Program compliant. Specifically for us, those who will be in 18U locker rooms and other areas behind closed doors with 18U athleetes. Please follow the link if you have not already completed your training. For non USFSA members follow this link. "Seen" means check in table, monitors, runners. "Unseen" Locker/dressing rooms, interpretaive room, anyone who will be behind closed doors with skaters.
- For this testing and compeition Locker Rooms will be closed. Please come dressed and prepared.
- Please be aware we may need to move volunteers around to cover where needed.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your start time. SafeSport Letter from USFS
- We will break for Skate School Saturday from 12pm to 1pm. The schedules reflect this break.
- High Schoolers volunteering for service hours, please contact Marisa Martin prior to Silver State to confirm.
Thank you so much for helping our club in this years Silver State Open Championships. We could not do this without you!
|| Las Vegas FSC