Kodiak Student Craft Fair
Thursday December 5, 2019
Calling all Kodiak Artists, crafters, chefs and bakers. Get your maker skills going and sign-up for your spot at the 2nd annual Kennydale Student Craft Fair!
All handmade crafts, art and baked goods created by the students or with a family member are welcome. Students keep their profits and learn important life skills such as time management, budgeting, marketing and how to connect with others.
Spots are limited, sign up now!
(To be guaranteed a spot, sign up by Friday, November 15)
Be sure to include:
1. Keep Qty field as-is: 1 qty
2. List the item(s) that you will be selling AND include the name of your Teacher (i.e. Origami paper cranes and bookmarks, Ms. Smith).
- Is this a fundraiser? Do I get to keep what I make?
- Students keep their own profits or may donate profits to the Kennydale PTA.
- Can I sell with my friend?
- Yes, you can! All items created must be hand-made by students, or with help from a family member. Please sign up under one name but use the comment section to name the other student.
- What else do I need to bring (besides what I’m selling)?
- Bring money for change, bags for packaging, calculator, decorations for your table. Remember to have a safe place to store your money. The PTA is not responsible for lost or stolen items/money. The PTA will not be able to supply you with change.
- Have items clearly priced (list, sign or individually) so shoppers are aware of costs. Tip: Price items accordingly to value (suggest having items $5 or less). Please keep in mind lower prices will sell more items.
Where is my table?
- Each participant/team will get access to a 6' table and bench to sell your items. You'll get your table location at set-up. There is no access to electricity/outlet.
- What are important times/dates for this event?
- Setup from 6 - 6:30 pm. The event will be from 6:30 -8 pm. Clean-up will be 7:45-8:15 pm. An adult must stay on campus with you for the entire event.
Other questions? Tracy Vicente, [email protected].com or Cindy Gano, [email protected]
Ideas and inspiration
Pencil pouches, Post cards, Nerf targets and launchers, Notebooks and soaps, Candles, Bookmarks, Campfire starters, Keychains, Bath salts, Artwork, Painted rocks and shells, Paper airplanes, Flower craft and jewelry, Paintings, Origami, Sculptures and charms, Comic books, Craft flowers, Slime, Glowing wish jars, Tic tac toe boards, Stress balls, Crochet items, Headbands, Calendars, Mason jar lanterns, Magic Wands, Bracelets, Picture frames, Washi tape coasters, Earrings and pendants
Flavored popcorn, Cakes, Gluten-Free goodies, Cupcakes, Cookies, Bake Mix Kits, food bites, drinks.
6:30pm - 8:00pm PST
Kennydale Elementary School
|| Tracy Vicente